It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Central Square

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

LocalLurker

Re: Central Square

PostSun Apr 02, 2017 6:14 pm

I hear that we should find out by June where HMRC are moving to, currently playing off a couple of sites against each other I've been told

moyceyyy

PostSun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 pm

First it was March, then April, now June.. Jesus! Im praying to god that this design will be good. Its the tallest and therefore the signature building of CS.

moyceyyy

PostSun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 pm

Is there going to be another Tower Crane at Central Square when the car park is demolished? Or will they use the tower cranes which are already there?

At this rate, we're going to have a tower crane:building ratio of 2:1 :lol:

Peiriannydd

PostSun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 pm

moyceyyy wrote:Is there going to be another Tower Crane at Central Square when the car park is demolished? Or will they use the tower cranes which are already there?

At this rate, we're going to have a tower crane:building ratio of 2:1 :lol:

I'd be suprised if they have the reach. Not only that, crane time is precious, so I'm guess the bus station will have its own crane.

Kyle

PostSun Apr 23, 2017 7:12 pm

The Exchange is going to be a big old building length wise so would one crane be enough? I can imagine 2 or 3 being needed.
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum