It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 am

Tree Top Adventures Cardiff

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Thomas Jones

Re: Tree Top Adventures Cardiff

PostSun Jun 28, 2015 11:00 am

Zach wrote:Yes, the place does look a bit seedy, all dark and gloomy not helped by the youtube "hi guys, watch our sponsors video" and the god awful musac sound track...

I expect a naked Keith Chegwin to appear at any moment.
How's about Jimmy Savile puppet saying "now then now then, a nice hole in one boys and girls" if the players manage to sink their balls in one go.

Crazy golf should be played by the seaside in sunshine, not in a dark shopping centre?

Vitamin D rules!

Is it me or does the whole Tom and Madi video thing suck, looked at some of their other videos "Madi 25th Birthday" and a look around the hotel room?!#? It is like some I would have done when I was 12 with my first camera.
All the videos are very commercial expect nobody is really interested, tiny number of views.
Are they getting paid for this stuff? or do they just film their whole lives, it is all very, very bizzare.

Hi All,

If you think that we got sponsored to do this video then you were wrong. We went to the Tree Top Golf to have a fun evening together, we recorded a video to show our friends and families. I decided to put this on the forums just to let other people know what it is like before going there. As when I tried to search for the golf adventure I couldn't find any other videos.

As for your last paragrah we just record the things that we like doing together if you don't like them then you don't need to watch them but thanks for the views.

Thanks to all the other comments btw and hope this helps some people.

Zach

PostMon Jun 29, 2015 10:33 am

we just record the things that we like doing together

Is there a Tom and Madi Xtube channel as well? :lol:

Rhodri

PostMon Jun 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Thomas Jones - the golf video was helpful, thanks for sharing.

Zach

PostMon Jun 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Sorry Thomas, the video was useful I should not have made ott comments.

With the youtube adverts/popups and GoPro camera clips at the start of everyone of your videos and the "please subscribe"
It does sort of look like you are doing this for money.

Which in my book is only second to God Squad Spamming.

Thomas Jones

PostMon Jun 29, 2015 5:52 pm

How can you think we are doing this for money, to make money of youtube you would need like 100,000+ subs and doesn't look like we have that. If people like our videos then they would subscribe, if they don't like our videos like you then they just give us the views that we appreciate.

We film on a GoPro so why wouldn't we put that at the start, at least then people know that we record on a GoPro. There is nothing wrong with putting that at the start of a video.

This is just a hobby of ours and if people like our hobby and subscribe then we are very grateful! Thanks for watching our Golf video and other ones, even if you didn't like it and if you thought it was rubbish at-least you are helping us with the view count :)
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum