It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:00 am

Vehicle finance firm MotoNovo Finance expected to create hun

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

dave

Vehicle finance firm MotoNovo Finance expected to create hun

PostThu Sep 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Rapidly-expanding vehicle finance firm MotoNovo Finance is looking for a new larger headquarters in Cardiff in an investment that is expected to create several hundred new jobs over the next three to five years.

The business said it was experiencing exceptional growth in terms of “profitability” and is now considering a move from its current offices in the Llanishen area of the city, where it occupies 27,000 sq ft, to what is understood to be a 50,000 sq ft building.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/b ... e-10030585

Kyle

Re: Vehicle finance firm MotoNovo Finance expected to create

PostFri Sep 11, 2015 9:47 am

Good news jobs wise.

The article doesn't really give a clue as to where they are likely to opt for space wise. It may as well just say - 'they'll be moving to a new office but we haven't got a clue where they'll be going'. The are basically listing all the new developments, plus the number 2 Kingsway refurbishment which I think is 40,000sq ft yet they are saying there's a 50,000sq ft requirement for their expansion. Now maths isn't my strongest subject but I don't think that quite fits !

Wherever they do choose it's a boost jobs wise and a boost to office lettings.

DaveE

Re: Vehicle finance firm MotoNovo Finance expected to create

PostSat Sep 12, 2015 10:19 pm

I have a friend that works there so I'll see if I can find some more information on this. Apparently staff numbers have shot up over the last few years and they now employ a few hundred in Llanishen - they we also in the top 20 of the times best places to work last year. Sounds like a good fit for Central Square - head office of a finance firm, exactly the kind of jobs the Welsh government as chasing.

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum