It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:02 am

the new forum

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author
Jantra

the new forum

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 7:08 pm

I think it works really well, what is the general consensus? big thumbup to paul or a season ticket watching the peg sellers?

:mrgreen:

The Untouchable One

Re: the new forum

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Tis a proper forum, less chance for spam or the fly-by-night trolls. Still awaiting the first politics thread though, rule Britannia and GIRFUY Fairwater NIMBY's 8-)
The artist formerly known as Commuter87

MrJamesBrown

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 8:08 pm

The Untouchable One wrote:Tis a proper forum, less chance for spam or the fly-by-night trolls. Still awaiting the first politics thread though, rule Britannia and GIRFUY Fairwater NIMBY's 8-)

It makes me laugh how people in Fairwater still have the referendum signs up.

durhamcowboy

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Loving the new forum - it seems to have had more post in the couple of days it been running than we had over the past few weeks.

Well done Paul

ps is CardiffWalesMap really your surname?

Rhodri

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Yes very good. Like it a lot. Good work Mr CardiffWalesMap

paul cardiffwalesmap

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Cheers Jantra and all!

being christened Paul - cardiffwalesmap was perhaps a bit of a curse! given my love of tall buildings... paul - NYCusamap might have been easier!! but such is life :roll: anyway I'm well chuffed with this new messageboard and hoping that it goes from strength to strength. Thank you to all that have registered and call me optimistic (typing after a few beverages - hic!) but with a bit of luck we'll get loads more 'members' and if you're a 'long time lurker' type individual reading this, then please hop on board!

many thanks to all, and contributions, updates and photos will be very much appreciated.

and remember...

CARDIFFWALESMAP forum
it's all about Cardiff!
CARDIFFWALESMAP http://www.cardiffwalesmap.com ---- CARDIFWALESMAP TWITTER https://twitter.com/cardiffwalesmap
CARDIFF DEVELOPMENTS flickrphotos https://www.flickr.com/photos/8761770@N05/

Simon__200

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to jump straight to the first unread post in this snazzy new forum?

It tells you if you've any unread posts, so intuituively I'm assuming there is a way, but I haven't been able to fathom out a way of jumping straight to them.

Anyway, nice work, Paul.

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum