It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:25 am

Fighting in town

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Frank

Re: Fighting in town

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 11:29 am

Jantra wrote:that's nothing Frank. I was down Barry Island the other day and I saw a man attack his wife with a bat. The police turned up and the man then proceeded to attack the policeman in a frenzied assault. Thankfully there was a doctor nearby who came over to the aid of the policeman to make sure he was ok but the man, who had totally lost it by now, started attacking the doc too. It all got a bit surreal when a crocodile appeared out of nowhere and the man proceeded to attack the croc with his bat.

Barry is far worse than Cardiff

Yes obviously I wouldn't compare it to something like that. A minor trifle all things considered. It's just this pointlessly abusive culture.

Simon_SW17

PostThu Aug 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Jantra wrote:that's nothing Frank. I was down Barry Island the other day and I saw a man attack his wife with a bat. The police turned up and the man then proceeded to attack the policeman in a frenzied assault. Thankfully there was a doctor nearby who came over to the aid of the policeman to make sure he was ok but the man, who had totally lost it by now, started attacking the doc too. It all got a bit surreal when a crocodile appeared out of nowhere and the man proceeded to attack the croc with his bat.

Barry is far worse than Cardiff

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben In London

PostFri Aug 26, 2016 9:35 am

I think Jantra needs a punch :twisted:
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum