It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 am

Council Election (May 2017)

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Mr Blue Sky

Re: Council Election (May 2017)

PostFri May 05, 2017 8:58 pm

AlwaysBeBlue wrote:
Jantra wrote:
AlwaysBeBlue wrote:Plaid Cymru are pie in the sky.. they have no real policies of note that they can actually make work

Labour fight for the right reasons but Corbyn is a far left fantasist and does not live in the real world... We would all love to live in House on the prairie world, but we don't and for that reason you cannot get rid of our armed forces or our detterant.

So that leaves Conservative and like all politicians are bull shitters and only priority are the middle class and upwards.

Who is left ? .... Until someone comes along who will fight for all, actively search for world peace and not before we rid ourselves of a defense then I find it hard to vote.

I suppose in this world the sun shines every day and no child ever goes hungry

Children go hungry in every country of the world.. not sure what you are getting at ?

Not in Jantraland, where the babies are weaned on Krug and avocado smoothies, toddlers chow down on foie gras fingers and the tweenagers enjoy healthy portions of lobster and white truffle ravioli. His kids have season tickets to Sommerin's.

Jantra

Re: Council Election (May 2017)

PostSun May 07, 2017 9:59 am

AlwaysBeBlue wrote:
Jantra wrote:
AlwaysBeBlue wrote:Plaid Cymru are pie in the sky.. they have no real policies of note that they can actually make work

Labour fight for the right reasons but Corbyn is a far left fantasist and does not live in the real world... We would all love to live in House on the prairie world, but we don't and for that reason you cannot get rid of our armed forces or our detterant.

So that leaves Conservative and like all politicians are bull shitters and only priority are the middle class and upwards.

Who is left ? .... Until someone comes along who will fight for all, actively search for world peace and not before we rid ourselves of a defense then I find it hard to vote.

I suppose in this world the sun shines every day and no child ever goes hungry

Children go hungry in every country of the world.. not sure what you are getting at ?

You appear to be dreaming of a utopia
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum