It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 am

Bayscape

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Dr O

Re: Bayscape

PostFri Oct 12, 2018 4:53 pm

I had a wander past the other day, Coffi Co is open in the bottom - the location is lovely when the weather is nice but I'm not quite sure how it'll manage on days like today given you have to walk to get to it. I also think they should've taken the unit that faces the bridge to get more passing trade.

More importantly; what is in that unit is the Bayscape marketing suite, in the window of which is a render of the whole development and over phase two(the tower) sits a piece of paper with a note on it along the lines of "Phase two plans have been altered ask inside for details" I didn't have time to pop in an see what the score is, has anyone heard anything? I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's just a design change and we're not losing the highrise but I wouldn't be surprised if we are.

Lewisbeecham

Re: Bayscape

PostWed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 am

I would imagine it's been downsized, shame if it has but it depends how successful phase 1 was I guess. Does anyone have anymore info?
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum