It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:33 am


Cardiff

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

petertohen

  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 2:37 pm

This summer Cardiff is playing host to club football's two biggest matches: UEFA Champions League Final 2017. The UEFA Women's Champions League Final will be held on 1 June at the Cardiff City Stadium, and the men's UEFA Champions League Final on 3 June at the National Stadium of Wales.

Cardiff, Wales’ capital city offers spectacular shopping, museums, dining and entertainment. Easy to explore on foot you can visit the free National Museum Cardiff and spectacular Cardiff Castle all within the city centre. Top class entertainment is on offer at Cardiff Bay with its restaurants, waterside views and Wales Millennium Centre.

Visit the official regional website for more information: visitcardiff.com
Last edited by petertohen on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Offline
User avatar

paul cardiffwalesmap

  • Posts: 552
  • Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:27 am

Re: Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 pm

petertohen wrote:This summer Cardiff is playing host to club football's two biggest matches: UEFA Champions League Final 2017. The UEFA Women's Champions League Final will be held on 1 June at the Cardiff City Stadium, and the men's UEFA Champions League Final on 3 June at the National Stadium of Wales.

Cardiff, Wales’ capital city offers spectacular shopping, museums, dining and entertainment. Easy to explore on foot you can visit the free National Museum Cardiff and spectacular Cardiff Castle all within the city centre. Top class entertainment is on offer at Cardiff Bay with its restaurants, waterside views and Wales Millennium Centre.

Visit the official regional website for more information: visitcardiff.com


Hi Peter and Welcome! however you've confused me with your post - I had to check the calendar!! :?:
CARDIFFWALESMAP http://www.cardiffwalesmap.com ---- CARDIFWALESMAP TWITTER https://twitter.com/cardiffwalesmap
CARDIFF DEVELOPMENTS flickrphotos https://www.flickr.com/photos/8761770@N05/
Offline

RandomComment

  • Posts: 691
  • Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Re: Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 3:36 pm

Do we have a time traveller?
Offline
User avatar

Zach

  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Re: Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 4:55 pm

This just in.......
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/rugby_world_cup/461052.stm

I am looking forward to the rest of it, if the opening ceremony is anything to go by.
Offline
User avatar

Jantra

  • Posts: 935
  • Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:53 pm
  • Location: Penarth

Re: Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Someone owns a tardis
I'd rather be no one than someone with no one.
Offline
User avatar

paul cardiffwalesmap

  • Posts: 552
  • Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:27 am

Re: Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 6:03 pm

RandomComment wrote:Do we have a time traveller?


That's weird I banned the Doctor back in 2019?
CARDIFFWALESMAP http://www.cardiffwalesmap.com ---- CARDIFWALESMAP TWITTER https://twitter.com/cardiffwalesmap
CARDIFF DEVELOPMENTS flickrphotos https://www.flickr.com/photos/8761770@N05/
Offline

RandomComment

  • Posts: 691
  • Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Re: Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Zach wrote:This just in.......
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/rugby_world_cup/461052.stm

I am looking forward to the rest of it, if the opening ceremony is anything to go by.


God, how small our screens must have been back in 1999.. that website!
Offline

sebcity

  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:13 am

Re: Cardiff

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 7:56 pm

RandomComment wrote:
Zach wrote:This just in.......
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/rugby_world_cup/461052.stm

I am looking forward to the rest of it, if the opening ceremony is anything to go by.


God, how small our screens must have been back in 1999.. that website!


Screen? What screen? We didn't not have a computer until the noughties! 2002 was a fun year.

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests