It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:39 am

Eastern Bay Link - Phase 2

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

halfnhalf

Re: Eastern Bay Link - Phase 2

PostThu Nov 30, 2017 1:48 pm

travellers, ffs sake pikeys! there was an almighty traffic jam on tuesday morning i was queing for 40minuts and when i drove past there was at least 10 riot vans and lots of unmarked cars doing some sort of raid
anyone else noticed that the metal has all been nicked on the artwork thingy at the roudabout near there site
me i feel sorry for the horses they are abusing left chained up night and day every one afraid to say anything
i dont call em travellers cause they dont move off this site
i could say worse but some on here are lefty liberals do gooder
my interest in cardiff is to drive from a to b without been stuck in traffic all the time
maybe i wont notice the skyline if i wasnt alway stuck in traffic

Alvear24

Re: Eastern Bay Link - Phase 2

PostThu Nov 30, 2017 2:03 pm

The gypsies are a disgrace. The way they treat their animal is appalling. About a month ago I called the RSPCA (along with a dozen others) as a horse was literally missing skin from its leg - had been torn off. Last week, a goat lay dead on the road, having been grazing on the verges fro the last couple of days. If these people disappeared off the face of the earth, I don't think they'd be missed.
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum