It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:27 am

Looking for a Cardiff address for my business

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

ashleyevans3006

Looking for a Cardiff address for my business

PostFri Dec 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Hello There,

I have a window fitting business in Swansea and I am looking to expand into your wonderful city, Cardiff. I need a residential address that I can register with Google.

Is there anybody that would let me use their home address as a business address? (Google Only)

Once set up, there will be nothing required of you or the address. It will not impact you at all. No business will take place at your address. It's a virtual address for my business only.

I am willing to pay.

If you are interested, please contact me on 07738837977

Thank you
Ashley

ashleyevans3006

Re: Looking for a Cardiff address for my business

PostFri Dec 08, 2017 2:36 pm

halfnhalf wrote:i thought the idea of google local traders are just that they are local they dont like virtual ones or fake ones and are cracking down
i have searched for a local builder on goolge but became pissed off when most were so dishonest not to even let on where they are from using clever scams to hide location
i wont be hepling you sorry mate

That's a fair comment and I agree. All I can say is that I am a straightforward honest business. Even though I live in Swansea, I can provide my service to all areas of South Wales. I'm just looking for a leg up in Cardiff.

If I receive a call in Cardiff, I can be there the next day, measure up, quote and come back in a week to do the job.

No call centres, sub-contractors, scams, or any of that other nonsense. That's not what I'm trying to achieve.

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum