It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:55 am

When will Cardiff have a rooftop bar/restaurant?

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Cardiffbay

Re: When will Cardiff have a rooftop bar/restaurant?

PostTue Jul 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Ash wrote:
Cardiffbay wrote:Looking at the new primer inn down the bay it almost appears like it has a roof top bar being built. Is this just wishful thinking? This would seem like a big extraviganse for a premier inn but I can see what else it would be.

I was thinking the same thing the other day when I was using the Pierhead Street CP.

There is a large stucture on the roof that looks far too big to be just for plant but when I checked the original planning app and there was no mention of a rooftop restaurant and the app clearly shows a ground floor eatery.

Maybe the structure is for premium rooms or suites. It's all a bit of a mystery!

The rail around the top looks the right size for 6 foot tall glass panels and the they lead out from a quite big structure on the roof. It really doesn’t look like a simple stair case to some air con units. Hope it something impressive.

Cardiff

Re: When will Cardiff have a rooftop bar/restaurant?

PostWed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 pm

I took it to be a gantry system for window/tile cleaners.
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum