It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 pm

General Developments

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

NorthCityBoy

Re: General Developments

PostThu Nov 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi. Don’t post on here very often but I try and look in to keep abreast of what’s going on.
With the flurry of development currently going on in Cardiff, I can’t keep up with what’s what.

Am I correct in thinking that there are currently four towers (Charles St, Herbert St, Bute St and John St) either under construction or about to begin, that will all be taller than the current tallest in the Capital?

Lewisbeecham

PostThu Nov 09, 2017 8:15 pm

NorthCityBoy wrote:Hi. Don’t post on here very often but I try and look in to keep abreast of what’s going on.
With the flurry of development currently going on in Cardiff, I can’t keep up with what’s what.

Am I correct in thinking that there are currently four towers (Charles St, Herbert St, Bute St and John St) either under construction or about to begin, that will all be taller than the current tallest in the Capital?

Add in Fitzalan Place and two on Custom House Street (1 of which will be 42 stories and hold the record for tallest in Wales).

Bayscape is also worth mentioning.

Cardiff

PostThu Nov 09, 2017 10:58 pm

I went to see the christmas lights today, i think its one of the best years, but there were a few street entertainers that were a bit creepy, some looked straight out of a Jim Henson Labyrinth/Dark Crystal movie.
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum