It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm

Greenfield Developments

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Ash

Re: Greenfield Developments

PostThu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 am

Jantra wrote:other than setting interest rates and tax rates, what tools doesn't the WG have that other government do?

Um? Setting interest rates and tax rates are the two most important economic levers. Seriously, Jantra, fun is fun, but arguement for arguement's sake is making you sound stupid.

redragon

PostThu Oct 30, 2014 9:08 am

I wonder how many would-be users have been put off this forum by the relentless off topic arguements raised under every post. In any other forum, this kind of posting would have been banned. No offence, Paul.

Jantra

PostThu Oct 30, 2014 9:14 am

Ash wrote:
Jantra wrote:other than setting interest rates and tax rates, what tools doesn't the WG have that other government do?

Um? Setting interest rates and tax rates are the two most important economic levers. Seriously, Jantra, fun is fun, but arguement for arguement's sake is making you sound stupid.

Maybe you misunderstood, but i said other than interest rates and taxation, what tools doesn't the WG have in its arsenal? You then agree with me that they are the two most important tools. Weird.
Previous

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum