It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:00 am

St. Davids Shopping Centre

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

jonnywill25

Re: St. Davids Shopping Centre

PostFri Jul 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Lets hope this is not more back news for the centre!

Apparently all 5 Jack & Jones | Vero Moda stores are closing in the coming months.

The Birmingham dual brand store is closing within the next 3 weeks... Do we know if anything is happening with the Cardiff dual brand store?

Only the dual brand stores are closing. The standalone Jack & Jones stores are staying open!!

Amoore

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 am

jonnywill25 wrote:That is unfortunately all the St Davids news for now. Centre is beginning to look quite bleak with the recent surge of store closures. JW.

Really? In your list the majority are store openings, relocations or refurbishments. Doesn't seem that bleak to me.

jonnywill25

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Amoore wrote: Really? In your list the majority are store openings, relocations or refurbishments. Doesn't seem that bleak to me.

Lack of new brands entering the city and the upper shopping level is beginning to look cheap and depressing! Everyone has different opinions I guess!

Amoore

PostTue Jul 22, 2014 2:26 pm

jonnywill25 wrote:
Amoore wrote: Really? In your list the majority are store openings, relocations or refurbishments. Doesn't seem that bleak to me.

Lack of new brands entering the city and the upper shopping level is beginning to look cheap and depressing! Everyone has different opinions I guess!

It's not a matter of opinion when you say there's been a 'recent surge of store closures'. That's stating a fact, and pretty incorrectly judging by the list.