It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

Toy Mic Trev Found

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Amoore

Toy Mic Trev Found

PostMon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Long rumoured to have gone to that plastic mic shop in the sky, a journalist has managed to find Toy Mic Trev!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle ... n-14400580

A rare readable article from WalesOnline!

murfilicious

Re: Toy Mic Trev Found

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 10:20 am

Amoore wrote:Long rumoured to have gone to that plastic mic shop in the sky, a journalist has managed to find Toy Mic Trev!

I'm genuinely baffled by this - I knew he hadn't died, I knew he lived in the Rhondda and I knew he had stopped coming to Cardiff because he found it exhausting. Even when all of my friends were saying he had died, I knew this... And yet, I can't find any previously published news article where I might have read this. So I don't know how I came to know this information, but I knew it about 8 or 9 years ago... Very strange, but great to see he's still around!

Amoore wrote:A rare readable article from WalesOnline!

I'm even more baffled by this!
Some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue...

Amoore

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm

I think the confusion came around when Mr Shaky Hands Man died, and Trev disappeared from Cardiff around the same time.

HalRobsonKanu

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Surely the next priority for the investigative team at Wales Online must be to track down the RAC guy from Queen Street,

We NEED to know where he is!

Mr Blue Sky

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 7:00 pm

And don’t forget the diminutive, elderly guy of Caribbean heritage who used to hand out tiny notes about Jesus and redemption. I talked to him a couple of times and he was convinced that World War 3 was imminent. I guess he was right as the situation in the Middle East seems to be deteriorating.

Amoore

PostTue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 pm

There's a new character appeared recently, Mr Happy Days who walks around town shouting, well, "Happy Days!".

Mr Blue Sky

PostWed Mar 14, 2018 11:22 am

Amoore wrote:There's a new character appeared recently, Mr Happy Days who walks around town shouting, well, "Happy Days!".

Does he have slicked back hair and wear a white t shirt, black leather jacket and jeans?

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum