It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am

Cardiff airport

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

Lyndon

Re: Cardiff airport

PostFri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm

halfnhalf wrote:it might be a surprise to some on here but most people in wales couldnt give a toss about the fuckwits in the assembly

God, you're dull and predictable.

Can we get back to airplanes now?

Ash

PostFri Aug 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Could you translate that into English for me, please?

Kyle

PostFri Aug 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Ash wrote:Could you translate that into English for me, please?

Ash, stop being such a 'welshy'. How dare you use a comma?!

Msmurf

PostSat Aug 25, 2018 4:01 am

halfnhalf wrote:ffs i made a valid point about my taxes been given to a middle east arab dictatorship with a very bad human rights record and what do you pick me up on the assembly or the wag or whatever its called most could not give a fuck
small minds who all applaud how there are more welsh that the next welsh one and then have a good laugh
let you all rabid among yourselves
a local forum for truly local people

I thought it was a local forum for local people - to discuss Cardiff Developments!

There are plenty of political forums out there for you to grind your axes in...take it there.
Build it and they will come.
Get it wrong and they will fall off.

paul cardiffwalesmap

PostSat Aug 25, 2018 6:53 am

Cheers msmurf - you saved me the bother! I suppose the nature of discussion is that topics stray a little, but when they stray to insult throwing then hopefully the reset button can be pushed! If anyone visiting here doesn't wish the airport well then this may not be the best forum to visit?
CARDIFFWALESMAP http://www.cardiffwalesmap.com ---- CARDIFWALESMAP TWITTER https://twitter.com/cardiffwalesmap
CARDIFF DEVELOPMENTS flickrphotos https://www.flickr.com/photos/8761770@N05/

Lewisbeecham

PostWed Aug 29, 2018 3:19 am

Stats for July are in...

Qatar had 10,160 passengers for the month. Average flight had 163 passengers (65%). To compare, Birmingham had 12,256.

For only the third month running of the route I can't see nobody not being happy with those figures.

Ash

PostWed Aug 29, 2018 10:16 am

True. It would be interesting to know the breakdown between business and economy though.

Mr Blue Sky

PostWed Aug 29, 2018 11:12 am

Lewisbeecham wrote:Stats for July are in...

Qatar had 10,160 passengers for the month. Average flight had 163 passengers (65%). To compare, Birmingham had 12,256.

For only the third month running of the route I can't see nobody not being happy with those figures.

Eh? Triple negative? Do you mean that the airline will be happy with those figures?

Peaky Plaider

PostWed Aug 29, 2018 11:43 am

Landed with the arrival of these fresh stats.

With Qatar Airways Cardiff Airport is lifting off, a million passengers by August means CWL is flying...

The negativity should take flight and depart..

Wales to the World

Lewisbeecham

PostWed Aug 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Mr Blue Sky wrote:
Lewisbeecham wrote:Stats for July are in...

Eh? Triple negative? Do you mean that the airline will be happy with those figures?

I couldn't compare it to London because they have more than a daily flight to Doha. Birmingham route has been going well over two years, Cardif 3 months (for the stats).

I obviously don't know what the airline thinks, but I could imagine them being happy with that providing there was a good up take in business seats, something Ash mentioned above.
PreviousNext

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum