It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:17 am

Authority Offices

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

katiequinn

Authority Offices

PostMon Aug 12, 2019 3:13 am

Chinese cell phone creators have assumed control over everything except the high finish of the cell phone market in 2017. They have done this by abusing pretty much each and every specialty and by making telephones that are only all around heavenly gadgets that are likewise incredible worth. The A57 from one of China's biggest cell phone brands, Oppo, is the ideal illustration of both of these patterns. The A57 is a perfectly made telephone with a plan that is plainly enlivened by the iPhone 6/7. It is an all-metal bodied telephone with a screen to body proportion that is far and away superior to the Apple gadgets that have motivated it.
read this article: https://phatlocmobile.vn/
The A57 additionally has truly extraordinary form quality that makes it flawless to hold in the hand. Sadly, the elusive completion and the adjusted plan of the telephone implies that the greater part of these telephones will be utilized in creator cases for the Oppo A57. The telephone has a ground-breaking processor with eight centers, which should prop you up pleasantly and have enough force for even the most requesting Android games.
It's about the A57's camera
So what is the specialty that Oppo is attempting to take into account with the A57 you inquire? The appropriate response lies in the camera. Not in the 13 megapixel unit that lies at the rear of the telephone. In any case, since we are discussing the back camera of the A57, we should simply give Oppo some credit for that reality that the back of the telephone is totally smooth, with no camera knock. This means you won't need to fall back on Oppo A57 cases and covers to get a telephone that you can lay level on a table. In any case, it is the front camera of the A57 that is the feature of the gadget. The selfie camera, as Oppo calls it, is an astonishing 16 megapixels! It's hard to believe, but it's true, the forward looking camera on the A57 really has a higher pixel tally than the back confronting unit on the telephone.
browse this site: https://phatlocmobile.vn/sua-chua-oppo
There's no uncertainty who the A57 is focused at that point, its kin who take a great deal of selfie photographs or shoot selfie recordings of themselves. In case you're one of these individuals, the A57 is the telephone for you.In a market where a ton of makers are as yet putting 2 megapixel forward looking cameras on telephones that cost more than the A57, the 16 megapixel shooter is astounding. At the cost that the you can purchase the A57 for on the web, the telephone is the ideal decision for the selfie-dependent.
The camera programming utilized by Oppo A57 is really clever. It offers various shooting modes and settings, generally striking of everything is the Ultra-HD mode that takes 10 successive HD pics and join the best ones into a solitary 50MP picture.
click here now: http://androidphatloc.wikidot.com/
Cost and Verdict
The Oppo Find7 retails at around US$600 without a membership. Despite the fact that the outside of the telephone is a tad on the tasteless side, its exhibition and equipment isn't anything to sniffle at. The Find7 can perform similarly too, if worse than the majority of different telephones at its value section. The great screen show and stalwart innards make the Find7 perhaps the best telephone out there and it is unquestionably deserving of your consideration.
Last edited by katiequinn on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neil

Re: Authority Offices

PostMon Aug 12, 2019 7:57 am

Yeah you'd be sitting there in the morning sun, and sitting when the evening comes... :D

Ash

PostMon Aug 12, 2019 9:07 pm

katiequinn wrote:Apologies if this has already been mentioned somewhere, but I noticed this morning that the Harbour Authority offices at the Cardiff end of the Barrage are To Let.

Not sure where the HA staff (or Parks dept staff who moved there not so long ago) are going, but seems like more "consolidation" on the part of the council.

They're not that old, and have some of the best office views in Cardiff - would be a great spot for someone to least (though you might not get much work done - too much to look at out of the windows!).

I always found it a bit odd that the council kept hold of that building. IIRC, the original Harbour Authority were Thames Water, of all people. After devolution the WG gave the statutory duties to Cardiff Council but there had to be a degree of seperation as the Harbour Authority's duties are enshrined in UK legislation.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of the building. Something like a health spa or a boutique hotel might be the way to go. I don't see it staying as offices.

Bishop84

PostTue Aug 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Part of that building has been To Let for quite a long time. I remember seeing that signage there as far back as 2016 when the ship I was working on came into Cardiff.

Simon__200

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 9:41 am

Why isn't it staying as the Harbour Authority anyway? Doesn't there need to be a Harbour Authority office any more then?

Bishop84

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 8:33 pm

Ash wrote:
katiequinn wrote:Apologies if this has already been mentioned somewhere, but I noticed this morning that the Harbour Authority offices at the Cardiff end of the Barrage are To Let.

Not sure where the HA staff (or Parks dept staff who moved there not so long ago) are going, but seems like more "consolidation" on the part of the council.

They're not that old, and have some of the best office views in Cardiff - would be a great spot for someone to least (though you might not get much work done - too much to look at out of the windows!).

I always found it a bit odd that the council kept hold of that building. IIRC, the original Harbour Authority were Thames Water, of all people. After devolution the WG gave the statutory duties to Cardiff Council but there had to be a degree of seperation as the Harbour Authority's duties are enshrined in UK legislation.

It will be interesting to see what becomes of the building. Something like a health spa or a boutique hotel might be the way to go. I don't see it staying as offices.

Cardiff Council has the responsibility as the Harbour Authority since the barrage impounded the Bay. I believe Thames Water were just contractors to the Authority including supplying and running the oxygen/air system fitted in the bay to ensure it doesn't become oxygen deficient.

Bishop84

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 8:44 pm

Simon__200 wrote:Why isn't it staying as the Harbour Authority anyway? Doesn't there need to be a Harbour Authority office any more then?

I believe the Harbour Authority is staying put in Queen Alexandra House which they share with ABP, the company that owns and operates the Port of Cardiff. IIRC the council have just been using spare capacity to house various other departments - and with consolidation at the councils other office sites and the dawn of 'shared services' with other councils the space is now available. I also believe that some of the 'To Rent' space was formally occupied by ABP who have reduced their office needs at the port.

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum