It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am

WWE Event for Principality Stadium

if it's about Cardiff.. Sport, Entertainment, Transportation, Business, Development Projects, Leisure, Eating, Drinking, Nightlife, Shopping, Train Spotting! etc.. then we want it here!
  • Author

durhamcowboy

WWE Event for Principality Stadium

PostTue Apr 12, 2022 12:12 pm

WWE has (as rumours were suggesting) announced a huge stadium show for Principality Stadium on 3rd September.

Arguably I’d say this is bigger than us hosting the Champions League final

ffynnongarw

Re: WWE Event for Principality Stadium

PostWed Apr 13, 2022 9:56 pm

Are you seriously suggesting that WWE is more popular than football. Football is by far the biggest sport on all continents of the world. I include the Yanks in Americas. WWE have nothing to compare with Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe etc.

LocalLurker

PostThu Apr 14, 2022 9:34 am

It's a great coup for the city (Champions League Final was bigger, akin to hosting the Superbowl rather than a WWE PPV), unfortunately I am out of town that weekend so won't be able to go. We've been very lucky with the variety of events held at the MillStad since it's opening in 1999

penarth bloke

PostThu Apr 14, 2022 9:47 am

I had to look up WWE!!

Amoore

PostTue Apr 19, 2022 3:52 pm

The WWE will hopefully be more manageable than the disastrous Champions League Final where fans were bussed in for the game and straight back out again, leaving the city a ghost town in the night as regulars stayed away from the expected crowds.

Return to Cardiff Wales Map forum